Strollingbanner
iambitelogo1

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Painting Demo - Bat



People often ask me about my painting process, so I decided to set up a camera in my studio and video an entire painting session. The bat I painted in this demo is acrylics on a 5" x 7" canvas. He took just around 4 hours to complete, though for the video I sped it up 800% and clipped out a few lulls, bringing the video to about 12 total minutes in length. That seems a bit long to me still, but I get bored watching myself paint - maybe you'll like it more than I do...

A quick plug for Justin Bergevin, a fellow artist (and my brother-in-law) - Thanks for letting me use some of your music for the video!

This is my first video of this kind, so any comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Justin Hillgrove

3 comments:

  1. UM love the skateboard idea in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wont play on the wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Great to watch you do a project.

    ReplyDelete

THE ART OF JUSTIN HILLGROVE Strollingbanner